- You have to be 2 years on hormones
- You must get electrolysis on the pubic hair or they will not get the surgery done at all. You can use my link to some electrolysis: https://transgendersupport.org/countries-with-electrolysis/
- You need to get letters from 2 different mental health professional like a therapist: https://wordpress.com/customize/transgendersupport.org Or psychiatrist: https://transgendersupport.org/country-with-psychiatrist/
- Now you can scedual a consultation with a doctor that does male to felame surgery: https://transgendersupport.org/countries-with-bottom-surgery/
- After all this you can set up the surgery with the doctor: https://transgendersupport.org/countries-with-bottom-surgery/ This would take up to 3 years to get an appointment.
If you have anymore questions you csan email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org